Subject: [amos-list] Where It's At!1
From: "Scooter D. Matott sXe" <[email-masked]>
To: Amos List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 13:57:39 -0500 (CDT)

From: "Scooter D. Matott sXe" <[email-masked]>

This is just a quick update, will answer all your questions when I get
more time, thanks for checking out the cite,hope you find it useful
I already have... :)

1) I have added a multi-year search feature
	Try it from 1993 and 1999 to see why I left it out the first time
	it take forever and returns more hits than is useful, esp.
	if you're not good with keywords...

2) sped up the search a bit (eliminated need to drag up a 
	directory of all the files, now it just hops through them
	on it's own, makes it a bit faster...)

3) I will answer all the other questions and such in a larger 
	letter, need time to explain how the searhc works, then maybe
	you can suggest how to add wanted features...

thanks again, glad you like it, 

	Thanks,
	      Scott Matott sXe
	      Chicago, Il USA

Pac Man Defense

A takeover defense pattern named after the video game. The original
takeover target attempts to swallow (takeover) the original bidder. 

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

The Best Place to Buy Movies - Reel.com
<a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/reel1 ">Click Here</a>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html